An exceptional ground and first floor maisonette with private street entrance and grand stone staircase.
Secluded and newly landscaped courtyard garden and separate basement staff entrance. Large single garage in Eaton Mews North opposite.
The Grade II listed property has just been the subject of a comprehensive refurbishment in keeping with its age, importance and impressive high ceilings.
The shopping and restaurant facilities of Sloane Square, Elizabeth Street and Motcomb Street are a short walk away from this Internationally renowned address.
• Bedroom 5/study (with wet bar and wine chiller)
• 4 En-suite bathrooms
• Guest cloakroom
• Staff dayroom/utility
• Intercommunicating Drawing Room and Dining Room with 4m ceiling heights
• Tom Howley bespoke kitchen and breakfast room
• AV cabling and WiFi network
• First floor master bedroom suite with 4.2m ceiling, dressing room and bathroom suite
• Two further first floor bedroom suites
• Caretaker resident at no.61
Lease: 104 years expiring in December 2125.
Ground Rent: Peppercorn / nil for 63 Eaton Place.
Service Charge: 22% of block costs for 61/63 Eaton Place, estimated at £17,600 for 2018/19 to include caretaker, heating and insurance.